1. How do I set up cashless payments for my wristband?*
You can link a credit or debit card to your wristband and use it to pay for drinks, food, and merchandise at the event with the tap of a wrist. To set up cashless payments, follow the link in your wristband package to register your wristband, add your credit or debit card information, then create a PIN number. You’ll receive an email receipt each time you use cashless payments at the event.
For more detailed instructions go here.
2. How does cashless work?
You will be able to activate cashless through an Eventbrite registration URL and easily link your credit or debit card or a card from your Eventbrite wallet (e.g., the same credit card you used to buy your ticket). You’ll set a PIN number that will be used at each transaction. Each time the wristband is used to purchase, the credit/debit card will be charged for the amount paid.
3. Can I register for cashless on-site if I forgot to do it before the event?
Yes. You can register for cashless on site by accessing the registration URL from your personal mobile device.
4. Can I still use cash or debit/credit cards to buy things?
Yes, you can use your registered wristband, cash or credit/debit cards to purchase items at the event.
5. I can’t remember if I registered for cashless, how do I check?
You can go to the registration URL, login with the same Eventbrite account that was used to register the wristband and choose “Manage Registration”. If your credit card information is listed, you have registered for cashless.
6. I lost my wristband that had cashless setup. I need a new one and still want to use cashless.
You may get a replacement wristband at the Box Office, automatically transferring your cashless profile onto the new wristband. The old wristband will no longer be recognized at access points or point of sale terminals. Don’t sweat, you do not need to re-register for cashless.
7. I no longer want to use cashless on my wristband, how do I deactivate it?
You can go to the registration URL, login with the same Eventbrite account that was used to register your wristband and choose “Manage Registration”. There is an option to “Deactivate Cashless” for each wristband that has been registered and setup for cashless.
8. How do I report my lost/stolen wristband?
You can login to your Eventbrite account and go to My Tickets to deactivate the wristband and that wristband will immediately be unusable for access control or cashless onsite.
9. How do I change the card/pin I am using to make cashless payments?You can visit the wristband registration URL, login into Eventbrite and choose “Manage Registration.” There is an option to change which card is linked, and an option to change your PIN number.
10. My card was declined, what can I do?
You will need to contact your bank to understand why your card was declined, like with any other declined card purchase. If you want to try and load a different credit/debit card to your wristband, you can do so by visiting the wristband registration URL,logging into Eventbrite and choosing “Manage Registration.” There is an option to change which card is linked for cashless.