Friday, September 15 – Sunday, September 17, 2017
Outdoor live music and amplified sound will end by 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights, and 9 p.m. on Sunday. Indoor entertainment will feature extended hours on Friday and Saturday nights.
Each guest will be permitted one exit and re-entry per day. All guests that leave during the day and wish to re-enter, must be back inside of the gates by 7:00 p.m.
Gates will close for admission at 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights (including Encore).
Hours: 1pm - 1am Friday, 11:30am - 1am Saturday, 11:30am - 9pm Sunday
There Are No Physical Box Office Locations At This Time
For more information on retrieving any misplaced items at KAABOO, please visit our lost and found page.
For more information on ADA accessibility. Click here.
Here are some of the items you are allowed to bring to KAABOO Del Mar:
• Blankets or beach towels
• Bags (under 18” x 12” x 8”)
• Empty water bottles
• Go Pros (no poles or extenders) • Wheelchairs or medical scooters
For the safety of our guests and employees, all persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Additionally, the following items are prohibited and/or not tolerated at KAABOO Del Mar:
• Abusive, foul or disruptive language
• Aerosol containers of any kind
• Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
• Bicycles (within the fairgrounds)
• Chairs, tents, stools or other seating devices*
• Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
• Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind
• Glass containers or any kind
• Illegal substances, drugs, and drug paraphernalia
• Knives of any length
• Large bags (over the size 18” x 12” x 8”)
• Laser Pointers
• Lawn furniture, including any personal shades or canopies
• Noisemakers (musical instruments, bullhorns, air horns, whistles, etc.)
• Outside Alcohol/Flasks
• Outside food or beverages*
• Prescription drugs, dietary vitamins, foods or beverages*
• Professional cameras with lens longer than 2” (detachable or non-detachable) and professional recording (photos, video, audio) equipment, this includes any stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks, selfie-sticks, or commercial equipment
• Sealed bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
• Signs, flags on sticks or poles
• Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles*
• Throwing objects
• Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
• Tripods, monopods and selfie-sticks
• Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, giveaways, samples, etc.
• Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Radio Controlled Model Aircraft/Drones • Yard games, glow sticks, marker pens, and inflatables
• Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
KAABOO Del Mar reserves the right to deem any other item inappropriate. No prohibited item will be accepted at the entry gates for safekeeping.
The Del Mar Fairgrounds prohibits smoking or the use of vapor (or similar) devices.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Individuals with these special needs should contact a security person at their entry gate for special attention.
At KAABOO we are completely in the business of having a good time, and we can’t do that without keeping you safe. We are dedicated to creating a safe environment for guests to enjoy all KAABOO has to offer in a responsible manner.
In doing that, we work in conjunction with local law enforcement and private security companies to deploy certain security measures to ensure the safety of all guests, employees, and artists attending KAABOO. There will be adequate security, medical, and law enforcement personnel on duty throughout KAABOO to service the safety needs of our guests. If you have a safety, medical or security question, please locate the nearest security professional in order to assist you with your question.
See something, Say something –If you see anything that doesn’t feel or seem right, text KAABOO to 313131 with your concern and we’ll be sure to follow up immediately.
In the event of a serious emergency at KAABOO, all event staff, event security, police and emergency response agencies are ready and available to assist guests, including guests with disabilities. Pertinent information regarding the emergency situation and evacuation procedures will be provided over the audio systems at all stages as well as displayed on the video boards throughout KAABOO.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering the stadium. All bags will be subject to inspection by a security representative. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by a security representative to shift and possibly remove the contents.
For the safety of everyone at KAABOO, all persons entering the fairgrounds will walk through a metal detector or be screened with a hand- held metal detector to search for prohibited items.
As a precautionary measure, canine detection teams will be deployed onsite at KAABOO.
Guests who appear to be impaired and unmanageable will not be permitted into KAABOO. Violators of the rules of any State or City laws will be refused admission, asked to leave or ejected from the property. KAABOO reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who may compromise the safety of other guests.
Arrive Early - Beat the traffic and avoid lines or delays by getting to KAABOO earlier in the day.
Pack light – If possible, leave your bags at home. It’ll get you through the security screening much more quickly.
Plan Ahead – You can visit http://www.kaaboodelmar.com/info/ to find a list of prohibited items. Check it out to avoid delays and the displeasure of confiscating valued items.
The Buddy System—We’re a team here, and it takes people like yourself to make this “Mix-perience” happen. In the spirit of the KAABOO community, please be caring, aware, and considerate of all guests.
Please visit our Getting Here page for more information on parking.
Overnight parking for the purpose of camping in the Del Mar Racetrack + Fairgrounds parking lot or off-site KAABOO lots is strictly prohibited. If you are looking for camping options, please note that San Diego offers some RV park and campgrounds. Many are accessible to San Diego public transportation to bring you to KAABOO. For more information on city camping, click here.