WRISTBANDS + CASHLESS
First and foremost - DO NOT try on and/or tighten your wristband prior to the event! It will lock upon tightening and you will not be able to remove it. Wristbands become void if removed or tampered with, and there will be a $20 fee per wristband to replace any wristbands that are lost or damaged prior to the event.
Other important wristband info:
- Wristband activation is required and will begin as soon as wristbands are received - register your wristband on the KAABOO app or at www.kaaboodelmar.com/wristbands
- New this year, you can utilize RFID Cashless in lieu of cash to pay for purchases on-site. Visit www.kaaboodelmar.com/wristbands to link your credit card to your wristband (courtesy of Synchrony Financial).
- Please allow until September 10th for your wristbands to arrive. Wristbands will be sent to the shipping address specified on your order. All international orders will be held at will call.
- If you have a physical ticket or need to redeem your pass at will call, your wristbands will be at the KAABOO box office at the Del Mar fairgrounds for pickup. You will need to present your ticket or order confirmation and photo ID to be issued your wristband.
Visit www.kaaboodelmar.com/wristbands for all other wristband info.
BOX OFFICE + EVENT HOURS
Why not let someone else do the driving? We strongly recommend using public transportation, ridesharing services or coach shuttle buses to get to KAABOO.
- Rideshare: For safety and traffic control, we have a designated drop-off/pick-up zone for Uber and ridesharing vehicles on the northwest side of the venue, which can be accessed from the Solana Gate off Via de la Valle. You will not be able to pickup rideshare vehicles at any other location near the venue.
- Coach Bus Service: Hop a ride from far and wide on a coach bus! Reserve your seat or request a station here!
- Coaster Shuttle: Cruise the coast to the Solana Beach Station and we'll shuttle you right to the main gates of KAABOO! Shuttles are $5 each way (cash only). Check shuttle hours here.
- Bike Parking: Pedal to KAABOO and park your bike in one of our two designated areas. Please ensure that you bring your own lock.
Locations for bike parking will be in the Rideshare area and adjacent to the East Entrance (Main Parking Lot).
By Foot: If you’re strolling to KAABOO, please be safe and use designated sidewalks. Pedestrians can enter through both the Solana Gate (West) and the Main Gate (East).
Parking: If you plan on driving, be sure to purchase your parking pass in advance here. Limited parking is available. Please be respectful of our neighbors and do not park in the neighborhoods surrounding to the venue.
Rent a locker with unlimited mobile charging!
Why get a locker? Lockers are a great convenience for guests who come prepared for a full day of partying! Store your jackets, sunscreen, merchandise purchases, bags, etc. and keep your hands free to dance all day.
- You will have ALL DAY Access to your locker and can come and go from your locker as you please!
- Locker dimensions are: 11” wide, 13 ½” high, and 18” deep
- If you rent for a multi day locker, you can leave your items in your locker overnight!
To reserve yours now, click here.
What can I bring?
We encourage guests to leave their bags at home for faster entry, but if you have essentials that you need to bring along, be sure to check the allowed and prohibited items lists.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Individuals with these special needs should contact a security person at their entry gate for special attention.
BASK, presented in partnership with MGM Grand's Wet Republic: Reserve your spot at BASK, our Vegas-style day club with a direct view of the Synchrony Financial Grandview stage. Grab your weekend pass or a private cabana here.
More info: www.kaaboodelmar.com/sun-splash
CLUB ELEVATE, presented in partnership with MGM Grand's Jewel Nightclub: Reserve a table, including your first bottle and mixers, as well as a private club entrance and additional security so you can leave your belongings at the table while you hit the dance floor. Reserve your table here.
To receive priority access to popular comedy shows, guests can obtain a “KAABOO Laugh Pass.” A limited number of these complimentary passes will be distributed on the day of each show, on a first-come, first-served basis at two dedicated times each day. Guests with KAABOO Laugh Passes will enjoy entrance through a dedicated queue into the show they are ticketed for. This enables guests to secure a seat for their favorite comedians in advance.
- To get a Laugh Pass, guests will queue in a line near HUMOR ME
Friday / Saturday: 1:30pm and 3:30pm and Sunday 12:30pm and 2:30pm
- Each person in line will receive 2 tickets to a show of your choosing each time they come through the line (while supplies last)
- Laugh Pass and all reserved seating (including HANG TEN) will be forfeited 15 minutes prior to the start of the show, and seats will be given to queued guests
For more details and Laugh Pass Rules, click here.
Arrive Early + Explore
Grab a KAABOO guide upon entry and get to know the grounds! Take a walk around the venue to locate each stage and the closest restrooms, water stations, food and drink offerings, etc. There's a lot going on at KAABOO, and getting your bearings is the best way to make sure you don't miss a thing!