The perfect compliment to a hot summer’s day is a fresh, cool cocktail. Here are some delish cocktail recipes from our KAABOO partners to help wet your palate and elevate your summer soiree to the next level. Add the KAABOO Del Mar Mixtape on Pandora in the background and you’ll be ready to rock.
SUMMER COCKTAILS TO MAKE YOU SING
- 1 1⁄2 oz CÎROC Regular
- 1⁄2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1⁄2 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 1⁄2 oz Stirrings Watermelon Mixer
- Garnish: Mint Sprig
- Glass: Collins Glass
DIRECTIONS (for batching):
- 3 Liters Ciroc Regular (Blue Dot) Vodka
- 1 Liter Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Liter Simple Syrup
- 3 Liters Stirrings Watermelon Mixer
THE SUN GOD
- Hendrick’s gin
- Lillet blanc
- Fresh cucumber
- local honey
- 1.25 oz Hendricks Gin
- Splash of Lillet Blanc
- Splash of lemon
- Build all ingredients over cubed ice
- Drizzle with honey to taste
- Garnish with cucumber and lemon
- 2 apples, peeled and seeded (or apple puree)
- 1 cup Crispin Original Cider
- 1 cup ice
- Puree apples and ice in a blender.
- Fill half of a tulip or flute glass with apple puree.
- Fill the rest of the glass with Crispin Original Cider.