1. Where is my wristband? When will it ship?
You can find estimated shipment and delivery dates along with other tracking information from the Tickets page in your Eventbrite account.
2. How can I update my shipping address?
3. What to do if your wristband is lost, stolen, incorrect, or damaged?
If you haven't received your wristband yet, take a look at your Tickets page for estimated shipping and delivery dates.
If you think your package has been lost, please check the status of your shipment on your order details page. If your package is marked as “delivered” but you never received it, you should report it as lost and request a replacement. Replacement wristbands will only be issued for those orders which were not received. Please note that any reported wristbands will be deactivated immediately and cannot be re-activated. Shipping fees are nonrefundable. $20 Wristband replacement fees may apply.
1. Do I have to register my wristband?
Registering your wristband is required. Registering shows the organizer and Eventbrite that the wristband belongs to you.
2. Can I register my wristband under someone else's name?
You can only register a wristband once, so make sure you have all of the attendees required information on hand. To register, you'll need:
3. Can I change my wristband registration information and/or transfer it to someone else?
Once registered, wristbands cannot be transferred and identifying information can't be changed. You can gift the ticket and wristband to anyone before registering the wristband.
4. Do I need to re-register if I have to replace my wristband at the festival?
Nope! All your existing registration information and settings automatically work with your new wristband.